https://thdbuild.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Tice_Hause_Logo_HORIZ_PRINT.png 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org https://thdbuild.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Tice_Hause_Logo_HORIZ_PRINT.png email@example.com 17:28:412019-02-15 17:28:41Five Reasons to Attend the St. Paul Home and Landscape Show
Has the cold got you down? Are you daydreaming of warmer temperatures, beautiful flowers and all of your spring home renovations? Let us reassure you, you are not alone! There are many benefits to attending the St. Paul Home and Landscape show happening this weekend, February 15-17, 2019, at the St. Paul River Centre. Here are five good reasons why you should attend the show.
- All things under one roof. The St. Paul Home and Landscape show is the perfect destination for a busy person. If you are easily inspired but have a difficult time seeing your dreams into fruition due to busy schedules, or never-ending work, then this is the place for you. For a small admission fee, you have everything at your fingertips. Attendees can find everything under one roof, from contractors for full home renovations to the latest trends on home gardens, you will find everything you are looking for and more.
- Show Deals-At the St. Paul Home and Landscape show there are many exhibitors who offer what is referred to as, “show deals.” Everyone loves a good deal and many businesses will have bargains on products and services that are exclusive tooth’s event. It is in your best interest to spend a day comparing cost and services for the best deal on your next home project.
- Meet highly qualified exhibitors. There are very specific qualifications to be an exhibitor. If you are searching for quality products and services then you will want to attend the St. Paul Home and Landscape show. The highest quality exhibitors will be featured and the attendees can browse through exceptional products and meet many skilled individuals without the worry of scam artists, under qualified business owners/contractors, or shortcuts.
- Find your Inspiration . The St. Paul Home and Landscape show benefits the attendees by providing inspiration and confidence in completing their next home project. John Gidding of TLC’s “Trading Spaces,” will make a guest appearance. Many other professionals will be there to answer questions, demonstrate new products, describe the latest trends and help you make your you’re your personal retreat.
- Get all of your design/build question answered by experts. If you have a spring or summer new construction project to discuss Stop by and see Tice-Hause Design Build. Whether it’s a new home project, remodel, or an addition Tice-Hause Construction can assist you with everything from conception to completion. Their standard is, better process, a better design, and a better build and they stand by it. They have been building dreams for hundreds of happy clients for over 30 years; and would love to add you and your dream home to that list.
If you have questions about an upcoming project and cannot make the St. Paul Home and Landscape show, please call Tice-Hause Design Build at 651-439-3837. Meanwhile check out their website at: http://thbuild.com